The season is finally around the corner! With Spring Training less than one week away, karters new and old are anxiously awaiting the start of the season. The Toronto Racing Association of Karters will kick off their on-track activities at Goodwood Kartways this Saturday April 13, with their annual Spring Training event. With a full season of racing on the docket, organizers and members alike are looking forward to the start of a new racing season. The event is FREE to all karters and a detailed itinerary can be found below.
The event will be split into two segments with Rookie Training starting the day and Timed Practice getting underway after lunch. ALL participants must sign-in by 11am for transponder assignment.
Fifteen bonus points will be awarded to all participants, and for those of you who haven’t had an opportunity to knock off the rust, Spring Training will be a great way to get the ball rolling. With Race 1 scheduled for Saturday April 20, Spring Training will be the perfect way to start your 2013 season.
TRAK SPRING TRAINING ITINERARY
- 8:00am – Gates open
- 8:45am – Rookie drivers in-class training – Rookie’s only
- 10:00am – Rookie drivers on-track training – Rookie’s only
- 10:15am to 11:15am– Spring Training sign-in and transponder assignment
- 11:30am – Drivers meeting – ALL drivers
- 12:00pm – Open practice – ALL Senior 2-stroke classes.
- 12:15pm – Open practice – ALL 4-stroke classes.
- 12:30pm – Open practice – ALL Junior 2-stroke classes.
- 1:00pm – 10min Timed practice – Rotax Senior and Rotax Masters
- 1:15pm – 10min Timed practice – 4-Cycle Classes
- 1:30pm – 10min Timed practice – Micro Max
- 1:45pm – 10min Timed practice – Mini Max
- 2:00pm – 10min Timed practice – Rotax Junior
- 2:30pm – 10min Timed practice – Rotax Senior and Rotax Masters
- 2:45pm – 10min Timed practice – 4-Cycle Classes
- 3:00pm – 10min Timed practice – Micro Max
- 3:15pm – 10min Timed practice – Mini Max
- 3:30pm – 10min Timed practice – Rotax Junior
- 4:00pm – Conclusion of on-track activities