LP has planned quite a summer at the PSL Montreal track, located on the famous ICAR motorsport complex in Mirabel, Québec.
PSL Montreal offers all you need to start in karting and just enjoy the sport, the exclusive competition karting track, the school, the race kart rentals, the storage facility, track membership, the store, the shop, the race team, the club races and the ROK Cup races, open 6 days to give easy access and maximum track time!
The highlights are:
– The track received a facelift on a few corners, to make it more fun to drive on!
– PSL Montreal continues to offer CRG products to all customers at the shop and trackside! We have lot’s of customers with CRG’s at our location, we needed to be able to continue to offer the best customer service to them. We will also offer the BIRELART line in conjunction with the PSL Factory team support to customers requiring a factory team support in large championships.
– Spring activities start with engine & carburetor clinic with Rémo Tagliani, on April 11th, followed by a kart tune up open door on the Sunday.
– The race school championship returns to help the 7 to 11 years old get into the great sport of karting.
– The day summer camps evolve this year on 4 weeks, separating age groups and experience.
The I-Kart Championship, returns for the amateurs, open to all engines and karts! 8 easy races for fun, from 8am to 13h30, no new tires, no hired techs, just ton’s of fun! Trophies, door prizes, gift cards are on the agenda!
• Saturday May 16th, season opening!
• Saturday May 30th, Double points for Pole position!
• Saturday July 11th, Inverted Final!
• Saturday July 25th, VEGAS Final!
• Saturday August 8th, ENDURANCE FINAL, 20 laps Cadet, 40 laps Adults!
• Saturday August 15th, ENDURANCE “LEMAN” 20 laps Cadet, 60 laps Adults!
• Saturday September 12th, Double points Final!
• Saturday September 26th, TEAM ENDURANCE, 20 laps cadet, 120 laps Adults!
The Québec ROK Cup returns on 5 week-ends, with the opening and closing at the SH Karting track in St-Hilaire,” joining the ROK cup is for us a great move to help grow the sport” mentioned Sacha Gagnon from SH Racing. Last year was the introduction of the ROK Cup in Québec, with the growth of the series in the US, it help create a fresh buzz in the karting community in Québec. Again this year The ROK CUP offers ROK world finals participations to the class champions, more prizes like; Team Octane Mini Cooper Test days, ROK Cup USA entries.
2015 ROK Cup Quebec Championship Schedule:
May 2-3 – SH Karting
June 20-21 – PSL Montreal
July 4-5 – PSL Montreal
August 29-30 – PSL Montreal
October 10-11 – SH Karting
The ROK CUP weekends will also host a CLUB 206 category for the Briggs & Stratton drivers starting in the kart racing world!
Needless to say that this summer is packed with fun karting activities at PSL Montreal!
For more information contact LP Gélinas 514-641-5278 or email@example.com.