The season is finally HERE! With Spring Training scheduled for this Saturday, karters new and old are anxiously awaiting the start of the season. The Toronto Racing Association of Karters will kick off their on-track activities at Goodwood Kartways this Saturday April 11th, with their annual Spring Training event. The event is FREE to all TRAK Members and a detailed itinerary can be found below. Visiting members are welcomed as always and can join the festivities by making a $40 donation to TRAK.
The event will be split into two segments with Rookie Training starting the day and Timed Practice getting underway after lunch. ALL participants must sign-in by 11:15am for transponder assignment.
Fifteen bonus points will be awarded to all participants, and as on-track activities officially get underway this will be a great opportunity to knock off the winter rust. With Race 1 scheduled for Saturday April 18, Spring Training will be the perfect way to start your 2015 season.
*Please Note: Full Event details are now available on-line at www.goodwoodkartways.com. Be sure to check out our NEW calendar feature to stay up to date on upcoming events.**
TRAK SPRING TRAINING ITINERARY
• 8:30am – Gates open
• 9:00am – Rookie’s Only – in-class training
• 10:00am – Rookie Only – on-track training
• 10:15am – Sign-in and transponders
• 11:30am – Drivers meeting – ALL drivers
• 12:00pm – Open practice – Senior 2-stroke
• 12:15pm – Open practice – Senior 4-stroke
• 12:30pm – Open practice – Junior 2-stroke
• 12:45pm – Open practice – Junior 4-stroke
• 1:00pm – Rotax Senior and Rotax Masters
• 1:15pm – 4-Cycle Senior/Masters
• 1:30pm – Micro Max/Novice
• 1:45pm – 4-Cycle Junior and Junior Lite
• 2:00pm – Mini Max/Rotax Junior
• 2:30pm – Rotax Senior and Rotax Masters
• 2:45pm – 4-Cycle Senior/Masters
• 3:00pm – Micro Max/Novice
• 3:15pm – 4-Cycle Junior
• 3:30pm – Mini Max/Rotax Junior
• 4:00pm – Conclusion of on-track activities
*Class groupings and practice order subject to change based on participation.